Stenton Corporation has thrived for three decades because we put clients first. For commercial, institutional and light industrial painting, we’re:
- Personal. Our owners personally ensure you’re completely satisfied from fast start to beautiful finish. Repeat customers – and there are quite a few – say we’re upbeat team players who are easy to work with.
- Skilled. We love our jobs, get excited about them every day and shoot for perfection in all we do.
- Smart. We offer the very newest techniques and meet special needs of all kinds – LEED specs, epoxy floor coatings, repainting occupied spaces, design consultation and much more.
- Efficient. We set a schedule and stick to it. We suit your timetable even if your space is occupied, available only after hours or opening for business next week.
- Economical. We know your painting dollars have to make sense, so our budget accommodates your bottom line.
- Safe. We’re insured, bonded, OSHA-certified, fully trained and earn state safety accreditation every year. You’ll look far and wide to find a company as committed to safety as Stenton.
Our clients are a cross-section of industries in the Delaware Valley: construction, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, corporations, educational institutions, governments, retail entities and entertainment complexes.